I started All County Professional Limousine Service back in 2019. In order to supplement my income, I became an UBER driver several years ago in order to help pay for my youngest daughters wedding. During this time, I developed a lot of long lasting working relationships with clients who wanted me to drive for them on a more personal and private level. It was at that time I was encouraged by family members to branch out and start my own business.
In September of 2019, All County Professional Limousine was created under the US DOT#3379523. I started this company with just one SUV. A 2015 GMC Terrain! Today in less than 3 years of operation we have grown to incorporate a full line of SUV's, Luxury Sedans, Vans, and Limousines. The quality and cleanliness of our vehicles far supersedes anything that you as a client would expect in a transportation company. This is why All County Professional Limousine has become the PREMIERE private Car and Limousine service company in the
My Commitment to you as my client is in developing a long lasting working relationship and providing extreme care in the level of Customer Service my company provides. I thank you for taking the time in giving me the opportunity to earn your business.
If you will provide me with just 1% of your trust, I assure you we will earn the other 99%.
#NODISTANCETOOFAR, #PEACEOF MIND
All County Professional Limousine Service